Large churches are increasingly stepping up to be accredited by ECFA. Just a few of these churches recently accredited by ECFA include:
- The Church of Eleven22, Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Eastview Christian Church, Normal, IL
- First Presbyterian Church of Coral Springs, FL
- Brandywine Community Church, Greenfield, IN
- Village View Community Church, Summerfield, FL
- The Crossing Church, Costa Mesa, CA
- Crossroads Christian Church, Corona, CA
- Desert Vineyard Christian Fellowship, Lancaster, CA
Churches in America almost always operate with integrity, accountability, and transparency. The ECFA seal is a third-party, peer accountability verification of these positive traits of a church to its constituents.
Thirty of the largest 100 churches in America are ECFA-accredited churches. Many other large churches are also accredited.
Church News |
Free Monthly Church eNewsletter
Becoming an ECFA-accredited church has many benefits – especially for larger churches. Learn how your church can demonstrate integrity, accountability, and transparency.
ECFA provides outstanding learning opportunities for churches through webinars, intensive one-day forums and the church knowledge center library.